Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Felicity Shows Off a New Dress

My friend gave me a beautiful dress for my dolls for Christmas.  What's even better is that she made it.  I love handmade gifts.  
Well, the girls wanted to show you the new dress. They were fighting over who was going to model it.   But they came to an agreement that Felicity would do it.


The dress is a very pretty color.  


My friend did a very good job making this.


It looks like something you could buy from American Girl. 
The girls love it and they're very happy to have it.  I'm very thankful to have such nice friends!










3 comments:

  1. I'm enjoying your blog, Bessie Girl. Are the girls going to have a tea party soon? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a pretty dress Felicity looks alot like Aunt Katie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It’s awfully nice of your friend to give you that doll dress as a gift. My daughter has the same fascination with dolls. She said that her next collection would include vintage dolls. Now, she’s looking for doll clothes that are inspired by the early 1900’s.

    Chris Jeffery

    ReplyDelete