Monday, February 25, 2013

Bethany Beach

Thursday we were at Bethany Beach for awhile.  It was the first time that I ever saw the ocean.
I was named after this beach, because my dad proposed  to my mom there.  While we were there I got this jacket!

The ocean was very pretty.
I took some pictures and thought I'd share some with you.


This is one of my favorite photos.


This clock was pretty neat!


The waves were cool.  I couldn't stop taking pictures of them.


We saw this dead Horse-shoe-crab!

Do you see the Sea Gull?

This is the view we have of the  Bay from our hotel window in Ocean City, Md.


Hope you enjoyed the pictures!









3 comments:

  1. Love the pictures, the Horse Shoe Crab looks...interesting... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pics Bessie girl. nice jacket :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I realllllllly like that shell! :) The pictures are all good...makes me want to go to the beach & collect sea shells. :)

    ReplyDelete