Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Nikon D60!!!!!

This past weekend my mom bought a Nikon D60 DSLR!
We were looking at saving up for the Nikon D3200 .
Well,  she was looking on Craigslist and came across this camera that was $150.  They said that the lens was broken, so we were hesitant about going to look at it.
Well, on Saturday my mom went to look at it.  I wanted to go, but I was at our church.
She sent my dad a text that she got it!
I've always wanted a DSLR and I was so excited that our family finally got one!
When I got home she told us about the extra lens that was laying on the table.
The people that were selling the camera were also selling an extra lens.  My mom was able to get this lens for $50!  And for $6 she was able to order the piece that was broken on the other lens to fix it!
This camera is GREAT and I LOVE it!

Today I took pictures of Josephina enjoying the beautiful weather outside.








2 comments:

  1. your Mom is tops ! great pics

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! :) I love your blog! Josefina is a beautiful doll!

    ~ Jess
    whispersofthewind15.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete