Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Brothers Will Be Brothers

Here are two of my brothers letting me take pictures of them.
If I asked them if I could practice taking portraits of them, they would say no.
Instead, they would rather me take pictures like this:


These are the best shots I got of them.
When they were jumping off the front porch, one would jump and the other would stay on the porch.  It took  a little while to get them to jump together.  But other than that,  they would rather these kind of pictures than them standing still and and me taking portraits.
Brothers:)


3 comments:

  1. You took great pictures of them jumping, Bessie Girl. It looked like they were having fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great shots ! and great brothers !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, only boys would have you take pictures of them jumping off the porch! You did a really good job of getting action shots! What camera do you have?

    ReplyDelete