Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Photo Tip Tuesday-Week 2

This week I wanted to talk about your background.  
When taking pictures, your background is extremely important.
For some people, thinking about the background is not the first thing that comes to mind.  However, one of the ways to get better pictures is to check your background.
 Here I have some sample pictures that I went outside and took.


As you can see in the above picture, there are trash cans and a recycling bin.  That doesn't make a very nice picture, does it?


For this one, I zoomed in more, and I was able to get more of the grass in and no trash cans.

 We live in town, so there is a nice street out front.  Okay, it isn't that nice for pictures.......


If you live near a street, be sure not to get any cars in your pictures.
I do this all of the time.  It is always a good thing to look back at your pictures:)



One last thing.
When you are taking pictures of people, be sure to watch what shows up on their head.  
Here is a picture of my brother with some nice, pretty pink flowers sticking out of his head!


While taking the pictures it may not seam like anything is there, but when you look back at them, you can find many people with head accessories!  
So, watch your backgrounds!


If you would like to see the tip from the previous week, click on the link below.




3 comments:

  1. Tell him I like his head accessories! Great tips, thanks for sharing....

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are very great tips, Bethany! Keep em comin! <3

    ReplyDelete