Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Photo Tip Tuesday- Week 3

This week's tip is geared more towards blogging.
When you make a project and want to share some pictures of it, clear the clutter in the background.  


In the above picture, I wanted to show you the flower that I made out of paper.
But if you look at the picture, your eye is drawn to so many other things in the background. 
Keep things simple.  Take a minute or two to clean up the things around you.  It makes for a better picture and helps the people who are looking at it, to be focused more on the project and not the things surrounding it.


If you would like to learn how I made the flower, click here.

If you would like to see the tip from the previous weeks, click on the links below.






2 comments:

  1. This is so smart! It's beautiful!:)
    I just chanced upon your blog and I'm in love with your posts already!
    New follower:)
    June
    The Journeys' of my beating heart

    ReplyDelete