Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Photo Tip Tuesday- Week 4

This week I wanted to share some ideas for different backgrounds.
As you may have already seen the tip from last week, you want to clear the clutter when taking pictures.
Well, you have around you many different backgrounds.
It may be a wall, a blanket etc.
I will show you three different things that I used to get these pictures.


Remember this picture?
A brick wall can make the perfect background!

Clothes can be a nice background as well.


I put my hair-clip on my skirt, zoomed in, and voila!
Also, a nice piece of wood comes in handy too.



There are a lot more, you just have to be creative!!!


If you would like to see the tip from the previous weeks, click on the links below.



3 comments:

  1. Wow these are such great tips!:) the photos you've taken are so beautiful and professional<3
    June

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you are so good at photography! This was very helpful, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As you noted - be creative, but simple. Busy backgrounds can be distracting sometimes.

    ReplyDelete