Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Felt Flowers

I just love making flowers out of paper and fabric. 
Well, today I want to share a really easy way to make flowers out of felt.


Supplies:
~felt
~hot glue
~scissors.

Your first step will be to cut a square of your felt.  The size is all up to you.  I usually do mine about 5"x 5".
When you cut it out, you want to cut it as I have shown in the picture below.  This will give your flower more character.


After that you will start gluing and rolling.


It is complete!
See, very simple and quick!
They make for very cute hair-clips!



3 comments:

  1. Those are great! Thank you for sharing the how to. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bess! I nominated you for the Blogger Recognition Award! Go to my blog for details. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so neat, I will have to try and make some! Thanks for posting (:

    ReplyDelete