Friday, May 15, 2015

Family Time in Hershey

This past week my family and I went up to Hershey for my parent's 20th Wedding Anniversary.
We did the Hershey Gardens and The Hershey Story Museum.

Thumbs up for Hershey!!!!
With it being Spring, there weren't a lot of flowers in bloom, however there were enough for it to look pretty:)




The Japanese Garden was my favorite. 



These Goslings were so cute!!  One of the Geese was not so happy with us for walking by, but we didn't get attacked:)




I thought that this pony cart was really cute.


The Hershey Story Museum was very neat.  They had a lot of things to look at, and they made it very enjoyable!


So they had this thing where you could choose a newspaper and take your picture of your "experience with Hershey", then email it to yourself.  Well, my family had a little bit too much fun with this.......hehehe.........
The guy's face at the Hershey's Chocolate World tour when he showed us our picture at the end of the tour ride, well..........let's not even go there.


After this we went out to eat before church.  It was such an enjoyable day, and I'm glad that my parents wanted to share it with us kids <3



4 comments:

  1. Love your shadow pictures...especially the one with your Dad & Mom kissing on their 20th Anniversary! All the pictures are beautiful! I think it was special that your parents shared their anniversary with you all too! Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish everyday could be as fun and cozy as that day was. Great pics my little photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bess is the Best , at taking great Photo's ! Love the Kissie one !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a great time and great weather.

    ReplyDelete